Saturday 28 December 2013

Pop it in your Pocket Poppet

Those wonderful days when my children were little and my handbag, pockets and baby bags were full of their necessities and more importantly, valuables. I can remember having to retrace my steps to pick up a dropped hat, shoe or sock that my little ones had pulled off.  Then all of a sudden there would be this anguished wail, a most treasured toy had been lost. 

These days, I am able to avoid such tragedies having come up with the concept of EK Buddy BlanQuilts. Not only do we make beautiful bespoke blanquilts but they come with every parents dream, additional pockets. No more tears, as you simply teach your child to 'Pop it in their Pocket'.

This beautiful BlanQuilt with a jungle scene and a large pocket with mountain peaks, referencing and inspired by his name, Dante, was created and designed by me after providing some ideas to his mother, who loved what I came up with, but also required one large pocket.





No comments:

Post a Comment